Friday 21 February 2014

Bargain of the month goes too...





This is well and truly my buy of the month!!!

£16.99 reduced from £67.

I occasionally nip into TK Maxx, or TJ Maxx if your from the US, not looking for anything in particular just hoping that I'll come out with a bargain. I tend to trawl through the younger sections and have no luck, but on the off chance a few weeks ago I took a detour home and ended up in TK Maxx car park!!! Oh dear! I spent a good half hour rooting and headed to the fitting rooms with a handful of items. After getting ridiculously flustered trying a gazillion things on and nothing fitting right (one of those days) I eventually came to this top, which, without looking at the label, I had just picked up as I loved the colour. When I took it off the hanger I noticed how soft it felt, which for some odd reason made me look at the label... French Connection. Now I'm not the biggest fan but I always love their summer collection. I tried it on and loved everything about it straight away!

Its going to be great in the summer with a bikini underneath, just showing through the Aztec cut out front. It is fairly cropped and baggy fitting so in summer I would probably style it with high wasted scruffy look denim shorts. But I couldn't wait for summer so today I have styled it with simple black leggings and a small white vest underneath, otherwise there would be serious boobage on show, tousled curly hair and of course my gorgeous wanderlust necklace!

Get rooting, there is serious bargains to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment