Sunday 13 April 2014

Make-up fave's



Bourjois Bronzing Powder (51) - not to dark or patchy, sits perfectly on the skin and smells of chocolate. this bronzing powder is matte which is why I love it, its gives you a glow without literally making you look like a piece of glitter. What more could you want from a bronzing powder?

Bourjois Blush (34, Rose d'Or) - The Bourjois blush on the other hand is filled with highlighting sparkle. They do lovely shades that are perfect for summer to make those peachy cheeks glisten pink. It has all day staying power and can be applied lightly for a gentle cheek glow or can also be used heavily for a sharper look.

Collection lasting perfection concealer (cool medium) - Everyone's favorite budget concealer, need I say more!

Bourjois Unifying powder (52, Vanilla) - I discovered this powder a few years ago when the packaging was completely different but it is perfect. Everyday make up just wouldn't be the same without it. The powder is a matte finish and is great to just wear when you can't be bothered with the whole shabang! It has the staying power of a god and can be applied with a brush or powder puff.

Burt's Bees lip balm (pink grapefruit) - For the days when you just can't be bothered but you know that the chapped lip look just doesn't do it. I also use Burt's Bees as a base for my lipstick as it gives my lips so much moisture.

Revlon Luxurious colour eyeliner (05, brushed pewter) - Because of my fair hair I find that black eye-shadows and black mascara can some times make me look very washed out so instead I go for this great colour by Revlon. It is easy to apply and the opposite end has a smudger to help the smoky eye look.

Avon Spectra lash mascara (black) - Ok, so this may seem an odd choice to most but my mum has done Avon since she was 15 so as a 14 year old experimenting with make-up this is where I went. Throughout the years I have tried numerous mascaras but nothing lives up to this mascara with is three different application levels. Its fab!

realtechniques contour brush - This brush is my go to brush. Although it is a contour brush by name I think its a great brush for everything. I use it for powder as its the perfect size for an even coverage.

realtechniques buffing brush - I always apply concealer and foundation with my finger and then blend using this brush, its soft bristles leave an even, natural coverage. 


I'd like to know of any of your make-up go to's that will always hold a place in your make-up bag?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment